Monday, June 7, 2010

MTV movie awards 2010


I assumed you watched the MTV 2010 movie awards yesterday Sunday 6, unless you were really busy with your homework and all in which case I’m here to fill you in. The awards started with the traditional red carpet from which the New Jersey Shore benefitted since before it being broadcast their show was on. Surprisingly the Jersey Shore personalities were also in the awards which was bizarre. In fact, I am just surprise on how someone can become famous in a few days by acting the fool, even though I most confess the show is one of my guilty pleasures. But anyways Twilight was nominated for Best Kiss and Best Movie and it came as no surprise when it won both. The Best Movie should have gone to Avatar because it was incredibly well produced without mentioning its environmentally friendly plot, but that is just personal opinion. Finally, as I am sure you have all seen in the news Sandra Bullock was awarded the MTV Generation Award, and made her first appearance after her relationship rupture. But none of these moments mean as much to me as the personification Aziz Ansari did of Precious now that was a real masterpiece, even though the language used is not necessarily proper at all. Then, Ill like to hear you opinion on which of the MTV movie award moments was the best in your eyes.By the way Justin Bieber was everywhere but I am not into him or his music :(

2 comments:

  1. Yah I missed the MTV Movie Awards Sunday due to the fact I live with 2 men and obviously the Celtics were on (not complaining because I am a fan as well)but of course MTV has had it on repeat for the past couple of days so I finally got the chance to see it. I totally agree with you in the sense that Avatar should have won best film of the year. Although I do love the Twilight series, Avatar is no match for the film The New Moon. I am with you also on the fact that Justin Beiber is EVERYWHERE! What is so great about this kid that even adults are fascinated by him? I asked my step sister who is 14 what she thinks about him and she said he is gross. Ha ha, but I guess all the other girls in 8th grade are obsessed with him. No surprise there! He is totally the new Hanson/NSYNC/BSB COMBINED!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what actually your comment makes me travel back in time not so far back, off course when I was a fan of Nsync while all my other classmates were avid fans of the BSB, and I remember thinking to myself no way some of the BSB are a little bit to eccentric for my taste.

    ReplyDelete